cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not available in XI after Restart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have one query we have a scenario where in source side we are using JDBC Adapter. JDBC polls and performs Select query and after that performs update query. But in between we have restarted the complete XI box. In source side we can see the status that messages are send to XI but in XI we can't see any messges in Adapter as well as in Integration Engine

What could be the reason??? no messages are available in SXMB_MONI and RWB

Where else can I see the messages stuck in ADAPTER Engine. I have checked the queues SMQ1 and SMQ2 both are cleared.

Regards

Abhishek Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Synchronous messages are not persisted on the Integration server unless logging is switched on in SXMB_ADM Tcode(Specific Configuration->RUNTIME(Category)->LOGGING_SYNC(Parameters)).

That's the reason you couldn't find SYNCHRONOUS message in SXMB_MONI.

Check this blog by Michal.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Also one simple check....in the selection screen of the sxmb_moni check for the date/time range.

Incase the receiver side you are using RFC then,

In your RFC destination on the R/3 Side use the user "PIAPPLUSER" instead of "PIRWBUSER" in the "LOGON_SECURITY" tab.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check this blog, it will help u to resolve ur issue,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Mahesh

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check SXMB_ADM and configure the following RUNTIME parameters.

category Parameters

RUNTIME LOGGING

RUNTIME LOGGING_SYNC

RUNTIME LOGGING_PROPAGATION

Hope it may help you.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti