Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI or Function module to park FI Invoice

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying hard to find a Function Module or a BAPI to park a vendor Invoice. Do rememeber that I am using the transaction FV60 for this purpose and not MIRO. For MIRO you have the BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE. But for the FI vendor invoice I am finding hard to find a function module. I have as of now using a BDC but the customer needs to upload 500 invoices and it is very slow. The reason why I need a banckground process is because there is a report in conjunction with the upload program which actually gives the status of all the Invoices and to whom it has been assigned to for processing.

I have a workflow running behind this and report is about the workflow.

I would appreciate if somebody could help me out here

Cheers,

Sudhi

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra.

Take a look at MRM_INVOICE_PARK.

Regards,

John.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try these..

<b>BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK

MRM_INVOICE_PARK</b>

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhindra,

The Fv60 calls POST_DOCUMENT FM to post the document.Take a look at the FM.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot to all for providing me the inputs but all the Function modules that are mentioned are for the MM Invoice that you create through transaction MIRO or MIR7. I need a functin module that can park an invoice through transaction FV60. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Sudhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to use the same function, has a answer been found for this.

I looked at MRM_INVOICE_PARK and BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK but it seems that is MM functions, and I cannot use these.