cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Confirmation of activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For automatic confirmation of Activity elements, I have activated the User Exit "CONFPS05 - PS confirmation: Customer specific enhancements when saving" and "BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD".

I am facing the problem when I attach workcenter to Internal activities. System is not allowing to save the activity, it is throwing an error.

"Specify at least 1 unit" Message No. BM018. Diagnosis "No unit was included. Conversion or determination of conversion factors is therefore not possible"

Again if i try to save , system is giving an error "Invalid call of a method for confirmation".

Diagnosis is "Methods for entering or cancelling a production order confirmation have been called several times (business object BUS2116). No COMMIT WORK has been executed between these calls.

This is not permitted because otherwise actual data could be posted and incorrectly updated many times"

Procedure is "Each time you call a method for entering or cancelling a confirmation you must execute a COMMIT WORK afterwards"

How to rectify this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your first error , it seems you are not entering unit for Actual Hours. It should be in UN_ACT_WORK_ISO field. Also check same thing if you are entering Actual Duration.