cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors while re-importing Adaptive Web Service Model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I followed this blog: /people/bertram.ganz/blog/2005/10/10/how-to-reimport-web-service-models-in-web-dynpro-for-java to re-import the adaptive web service model, I see errors in the Tasks tab even after I organized imports.

ContextModelAttribute Response_UpdateUserConfirm_2 [referencedProperty]: The context model attribute has not been bound to a model property	

The component controller got messed. Here is the list of errors I see:

wdContext cannot be resolved	
IPrivate<name>Comp cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument wdThis of the method 
IPublic<name>Comp cannot be resolved or is not a type

Is there any other way to re-import adaptive web service model without errors.

Thanks

Tony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. All the views and component controller had lot of errors. I created a new adaptive web service model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check if there are some attributes being deleted from the back end .

when you re-import you can find there . if so go to data modeler and delete those attributes

and if any new map them .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

Error for wdContext & wdThis in component controller implementation means that there is some issue with Web Dynpro generation.

Go to the Navigator view & delete the contents under folder gen_wdp for the project.

Now right click on the project & choose Repair -> Project Structure & Classpath & Rebuild the project (ensure all the required jars are there in Java Build Path).

Now Re-import the model & complete the model binding.

Hope this solves your issue.

Kind Regards,

Nitin

PS: I think this thread has not been marked as a question.

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

ContextModelAttribute Response_UpdateUserConfirm_2 [referencedProperty]: The context model attribute has not been bound to a model property

Check the model binding or context mapping of this attribute

+wdContext cannot be resolved +

IPrivate<name>Comp cannot be resolved (or is not a valid type) for the argument wdThis of the methodIPublic<name>Comp cannot be resolved or is not a type.

Check in java build path, and add any missed out library or jar file

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there may be changes in your web service wsdl file , so copy and paste the WSDL file in the

browser and you can see the XML file format , save the file with some name ,

re-import the web service and provide the file saved on the desktop , and you can get the

changes affected , and there is no server restart necessary .