Did you mean: 

Availablity check

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hai

can anyone help me

During sales order creation we dont want alliablity check to run only

at latter point of time we should choose the orders and run the avilablity check for it

pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be achieved easily through careful customization

In your schedule line category determination in sales orders in t code VOV6 you need to maintain one automatic schedule line category and manual schedule line category

Suppose if the automatic say is CP and manual is say ZCP

In CP turnoff Availablity check and in ZCP turn on Availablity check

Now sales order created with the schedule line category CP without an Availablity check

Now when you are going to do Availablity check manually change the schedule line category from CP to ZCP and then do it

This will fulfill your requirement

As on when changing the spro settings is not a ideal option and changing the schedule line controls manually in sales order should be of no problem

Note your ZCP should be exactly the copy of CP in all aspects and should be that same as CP but for Availablity check indicator ticking

Regards

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh

the buisness need is based on the requirement and we need to service to the customer who is running out of stock

thanks for help

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you please explain ,,,,,,,why business dont want to carry out the Availability during order creation and only want to do check at certain point later.

I think by standard functionality it wont be possible.

regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

As per my Under standing ,Define one Order type(ZOR),for this you should not assign any Schedule line category ..You can Create the Sales order and Save it

When you want to Create the Sales order (NOR)with Availability Check...copy ZOR to NOR..

Maintain all Setting Which are Link to (Requirment Type &Checking Rule) NOR order....

Revert back if you need more clarity.

Regards

raj.

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No we need it in same order type itself