cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work flow for payment release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hv configured payment release workflow for vendor payments, now the system is creating an auto block for invoices parked thru FB60. Now I desire to release the invoice for payment, so that my workflow gets triggered. But I dont know which Tcode to use to release the invoice for payment. If F110 can be used to relase the payment, kindly let me know how it is to be done. As I tried doing it but was not successfull.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If workflow is triggered for payment release you need to goto t.code sbwp and release/exceute the document. you can run f110 now for the released documents.

Thanks,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have not assigned any agents to payment release task, then go to SAP Business workplace (ctrl+F12) and check in your inbox. You would have received an email through SAP workflow. Click on the email and it will direct you to release the invoice for payment.

Though you release the invoice it can not be paid unless you activate a task for "Reset Payment block"

You need to activate two tasks as below

Release for payment

and

Reset Payment block.

Once the invoice is released for payment then the status of BUS # changes to Released. You need to activate the task " Reset Payment block" with triggering event "Released".

Once the invoice is blocked for payment through workflow, the blcok can never be removed manually. This should be removed only through Workflow.