cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aftermath of Certification exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cleared SAP SD 6.0 certification last friday (17-04-2009).

Shall I get any confirmation from Email from SAP or what is the procedure after certification exam?

Will we get S user ID through email? Is there any website for certified professionals ?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Congrats on the certificate. How did you find the examinations? I am writing the SAP SD in 3 weeks time and I need all the help I can get. Can you please spare some advice?

Cheers

Pranz09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, I wrote SD 6.0 , C_TSCM62_60. Total questions are 90 and passing score is 57%.

I got 95% of the questions from competency areas which SAP has mentioned in the website.

For this exam there is no partial credit. Here are few tips to prepare well for exam.

More concentrate on competency areas, go through the material atleast thrice.

Most of the questions are statements, most of them are multiple choice answers consisting True or False.

Example: Select the correct statements:

For the below question, there is more than one correct answer:

statement 1: True or False

statement 2:True or False

statement3: True or False.

Like above mentioned you will be given three statements, and for each statement you have to select either true or false, the statements are really tricky, so complete conceptual understanding on a topic is required insteading of mugging up the materials. even if you dont attempt one statement out of the three, then you will loose all the marks for that question.(this scenario is for exams without partial marking).

For few questions, you might be presented with screen shots as well. So, be familiar with the screen flow in transactions and configurations.

So, that is it. Please let me know If you need further clarifications.

I wish you all the best.

Remember, everything comes from the material provided, but then it is not direct...it is tricky thats all.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

Thank you for your support. Much appreciated. Actually I am writing the Supply Chain Management u2013 Order Fulfillment C_TSCM62_05. But I compared your exam with the one I am writing and the topics are similar. The only difference might be in your exam, they probably ask questions on Customizing/Config and the degree of questions. I would like more clarification within the Competency Areas, for example Master Data, such Customer, Material and Conditional Master Data is within the competency area within your examination, in C_TSCM62_05, Condition Master Data is replaced by Customer/Material Info Record. Now my question, do you think if a Topic such as Condition Master Data is not mentioned in the Competency Area will it be questioned in the examination. The reason for me asking is within the Topics in the Study Material all Master Data's are taught.

Your response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards

Pranz09

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

Heartly Congrats to you. You will not get any confirmatory mail from SAP. After submitting

the paper if Congratulations Is there that means you are through. Simply after 2-3 weeks

you will be getting the certificate at the address mentioned by you. You will get the Si d through mail and there is no as such site for certified professionals.

Thanks

Sushant

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will not get any confirmation. If you have seen Congratulations Screen at the end of the exam, more or less your passed. Mostly, there will not be any change.

Approximately, you will get your certificate 2 to 3 weeks to the address mentioned on the form at the time of examination.

Your S ID will be there on the Certificate. Ideally, you should get the S ID card also. But, the card you will get little late may be after 2 to 3 months.

For password to your S ID you contact SAP education. They will give you the password.

You need to regularly visit for valuable materials available through your super ID.

http://service.sap.com

Please do not put www before this.

Let me know if you need further details.

Regards,

Ravi