cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What could be the reason in "spro" (IMG) nodes in Personnel Management are

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What could be the reason in "spro" (IMG) nodes in Personnel Management are different between systems.

The only difference I found is different abap and basis support package(sapka700 sapkb700) level.

BUT could this be the reason for different "spro" (IMG) nodes in Personnel Management OR is it something else

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rohit

I am not sure however we understood each other 100%. I have same release on both systems(ECC6). On one system there are applied SAPKA70014 and SAPKB70014.

On other system there are applied SAPKA70018 and SAPKB70018.

In "spro" (IMG) there are different nodes (paths) in Personnel Management. Prior to upgrade first system to (SAPKA70018 and SAPKB70018) I would like to be absolutely sure this will change nodes in "spro" (IMG) as well.

Or the reason could be something else

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan,

Ideally, if no customized changes are done in IMG structure in the first system, then if you upgrade the SP level in the second system it should give you the same paths.

however there are options, where IMG structure can be changed by customers as well. below is link for IMG structure maintenance.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/bc/b7b2375ca97f68e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards, Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan

I am absolutely sure that after you upgrade your support packs,this will also change your SPRO nodes and will be both in same systems

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Jan

you are absolutely right

with every release the path of IMG nodes changes for ex if one system is of release 640 and other is of 700,same applies when you apply the support packs also

if the basis and abap support packages are different,you can find the different path of the nodes in SPRO

Rohit