cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Purchase Requsition throgh Shoppin Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is send the shopping cart details to correspondin two custom fields in ECC. For this I tried to implement the BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW" .But this BADI is not triggering while creating the shopping cart but corresponding PR was creating in ECC. I tried in many ways but I am not able to trace the exact path of this conversion.It will be very helpful for me if any one of provide me some input on this.Please reply ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to debug now.I have added two Zfields in ECC system in structue EBAN_CI.Already that structure is having two other Z fields. Now How can i send the details to the newly added fields using IT_EXTENSIONIN which is available in the changing parmaters of the BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW.

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

the BAdI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW is triggered during the SC transfer (after the WFL step in the background), and not during the SC creation (or by hitting the order button).

As per standard the workflow takes the process to background, so you need to trick if you would like to see how the BAdI is triggered:

Create a new SC, and set it on the status "hold". Now start the function BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER in the transaction SE37 with the GUID of this hold SC. (This way the WFL is not triggered, and you can debug the process in forderground.)

For checking the place were ther BAdI is called (or why it is not called), set a breakpoint in the method CALL_BADI and MAP of the class CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC2RQ.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/srm/bbp_create_be_rq_new-CreateRequisitionin+backend

Could be helpful..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am able to debug. Thanks alot for your reply