cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification with 'CCNO_CREATE_ECR' functional module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Need to check a Configuration Setting related to Notification with you. I have created a ZE Notification Type (General Notification). With help of IMG, within this ZE Notification, I have created an Action Box with functional module 'CCNO_CREATE_ECR'. Under the Control Data in the Usage and Documentation, I have put u2018Any View (create,change)u2019, u2018Notification and Tasku2019 and Documentation as u2018Tasku2019. It is not letting me use u2018Noneu2019 as Documentationu2019 for this functional module.

As a result whenever I create an ECR from within the Notification from the action box, it logs it as a Task, below the Task tab in the Notification.

I want to avoid documenting/logging this as a Task whenever I create ECR from within Notification. Can someone kindly help with this.

Thanks,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

whenever you call action box item system will logged in TASK

you can rename the TASK tab as ECR --- so whenever you call action box item -- sytem will logged

under ECO,

but if you have lot of action box items (other than ECR's) --- then all are logged under ECR

or

if you don't want TASK tab to be displayed in NOtification, you can remove in this from configuration

under Quality notification -screen/tab's

let me know if have an issue

Thanks

Sami