Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Inspection for Multiple operations in master recipe

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

PP Module users wants to generate one Process Order with Multiple Operations i.e.

- One operation will be for Production, (They want to book production thru Movement type '531')

- Second operation will be for Packing order ( They consume the material thru Movt. Type '261')

- Third operation will be for Quality Management which enable the user to inprocess inspection with MIC's /Task List assign to it.

My question are as follows :

- No inprocess Inspection lot is coming even when insp. type '03' is defined in Material Master

- There is no inspection lot against Inspection Type'04' but against Inspection type '05' i am getting inspection lot for movt type '531' (stock relevent). Is there any issue can come related to the Reports as currently we are using Movt type '101'.

- Is the analysis data will go in the same QM table against inspection type'05' as it was going previously? because all reports data has been fatched from tables.

- Is there any unknown error can come as far as QM Module is concern??

Please reply so that we can map the process

A.Mittal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

- No in process Inspection lot is coming even when insp. type '03' is defined in Material Master

It must generate. I mean check the settings in the details for the inspection type, in the Inspection type set up in QM view of MM. Whether the "ACTIVE" tick is there or not?

If everything is ok then Follow the path in your order..........Pro. Order->Function->Inspection lot--->Generate.

- There is no inspection lot against Inspection Type'04' but against Inspection type '05' i am getting inspection lot for movt type '531' (stock relevent). Is there any issue can come related to the Reports as currently we are using Movt type '101'.

As far as my logic is concerned, one should keep 04 type itself for the GR against the Order. Because ultimately you are posting the stock is against the order only. So its better to use 04.

But as if you have decided to use 531 then, as far the QM reports concern, they mostly depend up on the inspection type not the Movement type. So it should not have any decripancy. What ever the information you are able to feed during the 531 posting transaction screen will be avilable in the screen of the reports inder inspection type 05. As you have not specified any report, this is the only elaboration I can predict.

But if you have generated any "Z" report with movement type as a source, you must incorporate 531 also along with 01.

- Is the analysis data will go in the same QM table against inspection type'05' as it was going previously? because all reports data has been fatched from tables.

Analysis data will go to the same tables (QALS,QAVE etc) under the specific different inspection type (05) then the 04.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

1. 03 inspection lot not created -

check material master 03 inspection is assigned to that material

and then also check Order type dependent parameter -- particluar order & palnt combination - your inspection type 03 is assigned or not?

if not assign o3 inspection and then create production order -system will create 03 inspection lot.

2. 04 inspection type - GR prodution inspection lot will be created if you use mvt. type 101,this STD SAP

but if you are using 531 mvt. type -

use 05 inspection --- but it will not have direct link with production order.

MY question here is -531 mvt is Byproduct GR why you are using this for your finished goods ? why don't tou use 101? is there any logic or business?

that means you are not inspecting finished goods which is in production order header during GR?

or 03 inspection will take care?

Thanks

sami