cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when we r creating a quotation wrt inquery only open inqurie should be disp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when we r creating a quotation wrt inquery only open inqurie should be displed.

when we r creating a sales order wrt quotation only open quotations should be displed.

plaese tell me solution.

Regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the transaction VA15N and VA25N, hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards

AA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

In VOV8 select the order type and make the required settings in Quotation Messege field in Transaction Flow tab.

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick replay,

my issue is when i am creating a quotion with ref. to inquery(when i click on create with ref. one screen will appear there i am selecting INQUERY TAB in that press F4 all the open and closed inquries will displaying but what i am asking is only open INQUERIES should be displayed.)

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Plz update

regards,

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

The required settings/ configuration needs to be checked at T. Code: VTAA - Copy Control settings between Order-to-Order, i.e. Quotation (QT) - to - Sales Order (OR); or Inquiry (IN) -to- Quotation (QT).

But, before that, you need to define your Custom Routine for the said requirement (with the help of ABAPer), within Standard Routine: 301, that we set at Item (Dialog Structure) --> Copying requirements.

The same could be done in T. Code: VOFM.

There, you can check Standard Routines for Orders, under Menu Option: Copying Requirements; and ask ABAPer, to include said requirement, i.e. Fully Reference Inquiry or Quotation, must not listed in Option: Create with reference.

Hope, this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit