cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit center field and internal order field in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am unable to find the settings for profit center field and internal order field in sales order account assignment tab screen. kindly let me know the path and configuration settings.

Thanks in advance

Regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas,

Where did u check in sales order? Whether in Header level -Account Assignment Tab or in Item Level.

In standard Profit Centre and Internal order can be viewd only in Item Level. Not in Headr Data.

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick replay,

At item level in account assignment tab i coudnt find internal order field. Where i need to check. How i will configure for getting the field.

regards

srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

If you want to assign the profit center then make sure that the Profit center is assigned in MMR->Sales orgn 1 view .

But to assign the Profit center in MMR also you need to configure the Profit center first for your Material in your company code with the help of FI/CO consultants and then assign then the profit center will flow from MMR to sales order item data->account assignment tab

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for quick replay,

I want in sales order only we r making profit center and internal order sales order wise. i knew in material master. But my requirment only sales oredr wise.

Regards

srinivas