cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenanc External Service Requirement & stock material combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SAP Plant maintenance. In the external service requirement, the requirement is that there are some stock items which should be send to vendor with this service item. These items will be used in the service item for repairing the same.

I have created maintenance order with control key PM03 and by this we are selecting the service from service master. In this way we are creating the service pr but we are unable to put the material in that maintenance order which will be sent for this service item. If we are putting this material in component tab, a reservation is created with 261 movement which is not solving our purpose.

Please suggest me how to move forward on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

VT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you want some material to be sent outside you can use 541 movement for sending to the vendor.as in normal process you cannot able to specify the material during service PR .or create subcontracting PO and specify the material required .

kindly consult with your MM people also

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

But I am creating service PR through selecting the check box for sub contracting. After that I am putting material against Operation of External service. Reservation is generated for 543 movement but not allow to save and giving error message "Op. 0010 must have exactly one component as 'Rework Material to Subcontr.'"

Please suggest what should we do ?

Thanks

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Did u find solution for this error.

Plz share if yes.