cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We will be starting trading goods in near future.So,can i have suggestion on how to configure trading goods,we do trading rarely.My organization structure-1 sales org-2 manf plants.

-Is it require to create new plant for trading because we does rarely?(i got this from old threads)

Thnks,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naga Sudhir,

Trading Goods - HAWA - are those goods that are procured Externally and are sold to customers.

Trading goods are mostly used in Third Party Scenario. Wherein the goods are procured from external vendors and are sent to customers.

Tradings goods - HAWA is a material type similar to Finished goods - FERT, Semi - Finished Goods- HALB, Raw Materials - ROH. YOu create through MM01. You need not create another plant for Trading goods

Please check this link, for knowing about Material types and Trading goods.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/55f630545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Regards

Sathya

Edited by: Sathya Pavan Yedavalli venkata on Apr 18, 2009 11:03 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

There is no need to create a new plant for Trading goods.But it would be better if you create two plants for each activities, so that you can assign two diff business area for each for accounting and reporting purpose.So it is purely depends on your client requirement.

To create a Trading Goods you can use HAWA as material type.

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create the mmaterial with material type as HAWA

regards