cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we check the Plan Data present in the Transactional InfoCube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I am currently working on a SEM BPS Project. and my job is to get the reports done on Bex and unit test them.

The problem, is that

1.InfoCube developers told us that the Plan data is loaded into the Cube. They have loaded the KeyFigures ( Carryover amount). They have also sent us a xl file contaning the test data.Now, I am not able to see the data in the cube. I followed the usual procedure of Administrator WorkBench --> Select the Infocube --> Manage --> InfoCube Content.

what could be the problem.

any kind of help would be rewarded with points

thanks in advance

AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did u see some requests in the manage screen. You can from the individual monitor icon from each request try to find out status of load.

also check out the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem40bw/helpdata/en/5d/7c4b52691011d4b2f00050dadfb23f/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aby,

There are three Requests in the Requests Tab, one in Yellow and two in green. and the Green ones show the Request Date and Update Date to be 28th March, and in the InfoPackage Column it says CarryOver amounts ( Here Carry over amount is a KF).

What should i do now.

can you please give me a Step by Step procedure.

PS: I dont have privileges to Access the BPS part. when i give the tcode BPS0, it gives a blank screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

if the green requests are loaded before the yellow requests, then these can be seen in the reports. it is indicated by the second col in mange screen (requst for reporting available). all requests for which this indicator is seen can be seen in the reports.

The yellow request is not yet loaded. if it is a request with a date in past, you need to find out and fix the problem and reload it. check out if this request has the data needed for you. Check if it is loaded till psa, if yes, then check the psa data.

Also try to create a query on this cube and try to pull in the required chars and key figures and try running the query to find out the data in the report.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi AB

Create a query. In the filter drag the request ID object from the Data Package dimension. Filter request ID and select the variable Most current data 0S_RQMRC. If this is not available it will need to be installed from content. This will allow you to see transactional data from BPS in requests that have not yet been completed and so are still yellow.

Hope this helps

Regards

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this in BPS0.

Create a P.Area with your cube.

Create a P.Level with all KYFGs , and Select all Chars you want to see. Dont restric them in order to see them all.

Create an 0-ADHOC.

Double click on 0-ADHOC.

in Command field, input 'fw_tm' and enter.

You will see all test data in your lower customizing box.

Best Regards,

Suan Liono