Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program for PP Module(Die Program)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Overview : this program basically deals with the for particular production date for e.g( 01.04.2009 to 30.04.2009)

how material have been applied particular which will be fetch from EQUZ i.e (EQUZ-EQUNR)

Ztable stores material,production date and plant.

from this table we will material , quantity

From table ILOA with selection criteria of ILOAN previously get, take PPSID i.e work center used for production and compare GSBER field with plant-WERKS entered by the user.

From table CRFH use fields FGRU1, FGRU2 for determining line and box number link to each die.

From JEST table we will know whether particular die is active for the production.

Now from table JEST with selection criteria OBJNR and STAT=E0001 and INACT=SINGLE VALUE get the die active for production.

Then goto JCDS table and give selection criteria OBJNR, STAT=E0001 and UDATE=PRODUCTION DATE. Check for E0001 status should be active if not then delete die from internal table.

This is how we will get active dies used for material code, work center for particular production date.

Actually die number (EQUZ-EQUNR ) does not have any link with ztable so how will i get which material that has been died

so their is basically linking of material with die

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look at OBJK table and SER03 Table this may help u or else u can add that field in your Ztable,

0 Kudos

both OBJK SER03 does not have any record any other solution??