cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic leg determination & Stages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In SAP IDES, When I click the planning status in the shipment document, system pops up leg determination window.After I click that system pops up another window where we manually enter the departure point in case of preliminary leg and destination point incase of subsequent leg.What is the setting to determine the legs automaticlly by the system.Because when i work in development system, this is happening automatically.

One more thing, in development system, if I attach 8 deliveries and the deliveries are having different shipping point/ship to party, vendor then system creates 4 or 5 stages ie...4 or 5 stops in the shipment and each stop is having 2 or 3 deliveries in it.Bacially How to configure this.When i work on IDES even if I attach more deliveries, system creates only one stage

Can some help me understand the above.Bacially how to arrive all this bacause I am new to this module

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano Ranjan

Refer this link

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Transportation

For creating multiple stops and multiple deliverie

In customization of your shipmnet type--Determine Legs-Select Legs determined according to departure point and itinerary.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

>if I attach 8 deliveries and the deliveries are having different shipping point/ship to party, vendor then system creates 4 or 5 stages ie...4 or 5 stops in the shipment and each stop is having 2 or 3 deliveries in it

Check the configuration for the Shipment Type that you are using. There, you identify whether the system adopts the routes/stages of the delivery - as a result, the shipment automatically creates multiple stages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mano ranjan,

Check whether you have mainatined configuration details under Transportation.

IMG --> LE --> Transportation

Automatic leg determination & Stages

IMG --> LE --> Transportation --> Shipments

With regards to delivery Issue check ....

IMG --> LE --> Transportation --> Shipments --> Maintain Transportation Relevence

Regards

Sathya