cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

when i am sending sales order for the first time through integration model i am getting and error 'A TABLE IS UNKNOWN OR DOES NOT EXIST' pls let me know if i have to do any specific setting in APO for accepting the sales order.

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem of sales order was solved today. Actual problem with that was not our configuration. Actually the Live Cache version and build what we had was very old. sap asked us to apply the patches and now i am able to transfer the all transaction datas.

Thanks all for the help and advice.

Regards

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

Two things can be checked

1) spro > SCM guide > APO > Supply chain planning > PPDS > Order view > Set Product view > check whether SAP standard customisation is selected. If not, the customised setting needs to have "setting for requirements" needs to be maintained.

2) Carry out a delta report for sales orders and iterate the results obtained, clear all the queues then, and check the visibility of sales order

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check on the following;

1) In CFM5 t-code, whether active model exists for the sales order item

2) Is there any blocked inbound and outbound queues

3) Is there any sysfails

4) Check application logs using cfg1 or /sapapo/c3 t-codes is there any error or warning showing

5) As you have indicated, you have done some changes in material master by maintaining check mode etc., Hence, you re-run the integration models for that product right from product master, etc., and then run integration model for sales order again. This will update the records.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done that all. in cfm5 the status is active for both sales order and the product i retransferred. but still in product view i am not able to see the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

This error corresponds to inconsistency in database tables. Pls check with your basis guy to check and clear this inconsistency, carry out om17 (livecache check) and then retry this tranfer.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually,

it was the problem with check mode and atp group. actually this was transferred through material master transfer but these fields were not configured in apo. once i configured check mode and atp group. i am not getting that error. it says active model generated but when i go to apo. i am not seeing the sales order generated in product view. pls let me what has to be done

Regards

vinay

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please clarify.

Is this error indicated on CFM2 screen itself?

If that is so, the error may not pertain to sale order transfer. Check application log CFG1 in R/3 or see in /SAPAPO/CQ the faulty queue entry and try to analyse the error.

Regards,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nitin,

i checked with what u said. but there were no logs in the database. is there any other reason why i am getting error message while sending sales order.

Pls Guide

vinay