Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project summerisation in CN41N

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am selecting project summerisation in CN41N dynamic selection screen, cost and revenue are not flowing to project defination and in report it shows zero values.

What if i want to see all cost and revenue at project defniation level whithout

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hI

Actually I need to create a varient of CN41N screen so that i can put multiple projects in project defination selection, but in report i want only project definations and selected fields(related to cost) to come. Presently all WBS for that project are coming

How can i get a report where only project definations can come in report

Regards

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In CN41N when u run report system will show all WBS elements after execution of report u have to use expand/collapse functionality.

2ndly in order to create variant for report

Go to CN41N u can save report layout with the help of icon near print on the report header menu bar.

Rgds

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikrishna,

I dont want all WBS and then collopse it after executing the report, i want that only project defination should come after executing the report because i want to make the varient of report and make the job by SM36 to automatically mail it.

Regard

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing report for Proj. Def

In Menu Bar > Go To > Individual Overview > Project Definition

and then execute again.

Regards,

Nitin

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

After selectiting individual overview>>pro.def., it is taking to the screen where only information related to prj.def. is got, no cost / revenue releated fields are appraring in change layout

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to see all cost and revenue at project definition level.

I suppose you are not so strict about getting the output in CN41N only...

If its OK with you,

Go to CN41, and open the same project with the required fields.

Then go to Settings --> Value display --> Aggregated.

This will give you cost at project definition level.

Regards,

Amol Sarode

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

in CN41, when i am selecting wbs level 1 in fron selection screen, then costs and budget are not flowing in report even when i aggregate values as you said.

Actualy i need to send this report to management through SAP only, so that i have to create varient and layout. but in CN41 layout is not saved

Kalpesh

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in CN41 to save layout you need to do this in the inital screen

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

There is no layout selection in front selection screen

Also when i remove all object from database profile from front selection screen, no cost is flowing in report but when i remove all object except project defination from report (there is a tab for object type selection in report) then cost is flowing to project defination

How this is possible, what should be done so that when i run the report of CN41N, only project defination come in report with all costs and revenues

Kalpesh

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in CN41 you can save layout in the initial screen

go to view - choose fields and then select all the fields you wish to display

then save as variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined the POC calculation methords in the networks and wbs?

Next Just check with your project variant and the database profile : CJEN CNE1

reload your project database profile and select the proper profile in the variant ..The actual costs and the budget and planned costs will appear along with

the completed work and the work remaining.

Thanks

CS