SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference Article - Merchandise Hierarchy assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find how to assign a Reference Article to a higher level node of the Merchandise Hierarchy. The docmentation mentions in several places that this assignment is possible, but I can only see how to assign these articles at the lowest level.

I would appreciate any assistance you can offer,

Regards

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

as far as I know, you can only assign a reference article at the lowest level (merchandise category) of the merchandise category hierarchy.

You can assign one reference article to several merchandise categories - in the end, if you assign a reference article to all m.c. of one node, you have the same effect as if you could assign the reference article directly on the node (even if you cannot do that in one single transaction).

Regards,

Tobias

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

as far as I know, you can only assign a reference article at the lowest level (merchandise category) of the merchandise category hierarchy.

You can assign one reference article to several merchandise categories - in the end, if you assign a reference article to all m.c. of one node, you have the same effect as if you could assign the reference article directly on the node (even if you cannot do that in one single transaction).

Regards,

Tobias