cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I restrict a Product Category for a group of shoppers (users) in PPOMA_BBP?

I tried it from the Extended attributes but with no luck, any suggestions?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for the reply.

I tried both ways but still didn't change, is there additional configuration has to be done in spro?

Shopper is always allowed to transfer material from the catalog to SRM although the material is restricted to a specific shopper in PPOMA_BBP

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assignment of Views to Roles

u2022 You use this function to assign a Catalog View to a user role. When users with the role logon to

the SAP Catalog Search Engine to search the catalog, they can only see those characteristics and

items which are included in the related View.

„ Prerequisites

u2022 You have already used the View Definition function in order to create the View that you want to

assign.

u2022 You have already published the catalog after having created the View.

u2022 You have authorization to make changes to the role to which you want to assign a View.

--

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the responsibility Tab in PPOMA_BBP for the purchasing group to which the user belongs to.

Along with Extended attribute , you need to handle it in responsibility of tab.

Regards,

kalandi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can achieve it via extended attribute

for eg.

00100 and 00111 you are inheriting

00111 - check deactivate button for that user.click the user in PPOMA_BBP and go to to extended attribute and deactivate the check fox (FALG the check box). later you can not see 00111 this product category description while you do shop.

regards

muthu