E-Recruitment and/or Recruitment ???
Could you please tell me the difference between E-Recruitment and Recruitment ??
Those are differents modules in HR that works in collaboration or just can be implemented and work one at the same time?
Thanks in advance.
Chemicala Srimallikarjuna Reddy replied
E-recruitment is a separate node. Recruitment and E-Recruitment are different. If you are implementing it for the first time you need a technical / basis person .
SAP E-recruitment follows normal Recruitment cycle i.e.
1. Creation of Requisition and then Approval.
2. Creation of Job Posting and their approval.
3. Applications from the Candidates ( Internal/External ) through different media
4. Applicant tracking from the Support Team.
5. At the time of Date of Joining , conversion of Applicant data to Master data. ( Through PA48 or XI )Interface
Also chk this link for differences;
If you give the source as 4.6 and target as ECC 6 enhancement package 3 ,choose HR & module as PA-ER,it displays a list of delta functionalities between the two systems.You can get a fair idea about the Recruitment functionality differences.