E-Recruitment and/or Recruitment ???
Could you please tell me the difference between E-Recruitment and Recruitment ??
Those are differents modules in HR that works in collaboration or just can be implemented and work one at the same time?
Thanks in advance.
E-recruitment is a separate node. Recruitment and E-Recruitment are different. If you are implementing it for the first time you need a technical / basis person .
SAP E-recruitment follows normal Recruitment cycle i.e.
1. Creation of Requisition and then Approval.
2. Creation of Job Posting and their approval.
3. Applications from the Candidates ( Internal/External ) through different media
4. Applicant tracking from the Support Team.
5. At the time of Date of Joining , conversion of Applicant data to Master data. ( Through PA48 or XI )Interface
Also chk this link for differences;
If you give the source as 4.6 and target as ECC 6 enhancement package 3 ,choose HR & module as PA-ER,it displays a list of delta functionalities between the two systems.You can get a fair idea about the Recruitment functionality differences.