cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no search strategy found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we got the following message in assmebly backflush in MFBF transaction. we are trying to assembly backflaush part A. Part A BOM has part B. part A is not batch managed and Part B is batch managed.

the message we got is : no search strategy found. can anybody please help me with this. This is not a warning or error message. It is just a message with green check

Thanks

Anuhsa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

The production orders should have the Batch search procedure assigned if batch managed materials are used in production.

OPL8 is the transaction to add the serahc procedure for your production order type& plant combination.

In case no Batch search procedure has been defined then first define the batch search procedure in OPLG and then assign it.

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

search startegy procedure is defined and assigned in both oplg and opl8

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/25/283c594f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Batch determination in repetitive manufacturing with partial orders is identical to batch determination for process and production orders.

You use batch determination for repetitive manufacturing without partial orders to find batches for the withdrawal posting of the run schedule header. In this case, batch determination is identical to batch determination in Inventory Management.

Try to maintain IM relevant bacth search strategy (I think your error message is LB014).

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is still not solved. please help

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

customizing is only one part, you need as well condition records

I dont know backflushing, but expect that it has something to do with production, which means that you have to create the conditions for batch determination with transaction COB1

Former Member
0 Kudos

how will we determine the order type. This is in the MFBF transaction

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you dont have partial orders, then you have to maitain batch determination thru MBC1.

I cannot answer your question, as I dont know backflushing and MFBF at all.

Answers (0)