cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating ECC 5.0 with APO ( SCM 4.0 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a ERP system - ECC 5.0 and a APO application that is on SCM 4.0. What are the options to integrate master data ( from ECC 5.0 --> APO ) and forecast data from APO back to R3 ?

If we use XI ( 3.0, SP23 ) - do we have any pre-delivered contents available to do these integrations ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the CIF to send master data from R/3 to APO.

Use the transfer process within DP release to send PIR back to R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate a bit on the use of CIF from ECC 5.0 - what is the setup /hardware if needed to do this - does this use the predelivered content for APO 4.0 on XI ?

- any documents /links to information that explains the integration would be very useful.

Appreciate your help.

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a built in Core Interface between ECC & APO. There is no need to use XI.

According to me one of the reasons of success of APO over other supply chain softwares like I2 is this built in core interface. The data exchange between OLTP ECC system and APO system is seamless and real time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Could you provide any links/information on this realtime connectivity directly between R3 and APO ?

Appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually - I got the information I needed from Dave's link. Thanks all for the prompt replies.

Answers (0)