cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are trying to run a PDF-based form on an ECC 6.0 system. The program name is HRULTAB0 (a russian localization specific time reporting form, if anyone ever used it).

The program itself runs fine, but when trying to print/preview the resulting PDF we get the error:

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Doing some debugging, I saw that the error comes from an exception CX_FP_RUNTIME_SYSTEM, which is raised somewhere in the execute method of an if_fp_pdf_object instance.

Could you please share any info regarding this error ?

Thank you,

Sorin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mushtaq_shaik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i received this error in ECC when solution manager backup.  my question is it mandatory to have ADS services running on solution manager ? what is the standard practise ? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

you receive this error when the java server is down you need to ask basis to restart the server

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you get this error when the connection between SAP system and ADS is not set up correctly. Basically you can not connect to ADS service. Check the RFC connection ADS (type G) in SM59. Probably the password for user ADSUSER has been changed. There are some additional steps required to setup up this connection. There is an OSS note 944221 dedicated to trouble shooting of Adobe forms. It contains some additional links as well. Btw this problem is more related to basis than to ABAP.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times while working with Adobe forms we suppose to get the ADS error. it means Adobe Designer Server error. This error is not coming from print program or layout. While activating the form or print program it doesnt give any error.When you access the form thru SFP tcode we will get the error.

Still we didnt get the solution for this kind of ADS error. You can contact with basis people, then they will rectify the problem.

Regards

Ramakrishna Pathi