cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/CCM/CSE_OCIMINQTY BADI for minimum quantity check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has a working minimum order quantity check? I have activated the BADI and put in the OCI parameters in the catalog call structure but it is not doing the check - no error or warning messages are coming up. I'm wondering if it is because the standard /CCM/MINIMUM_QTY characteristic is a complex characteristic and the check is based on simple characteristic?

I am on CCM 2 SP3.

Thanks,

Paula.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Did you maintain MIN_ORDER_QTY parameter i the SRM call structure ?

If you do not enter this parameter, the check is inactive !

1- <space> (minimum order quantity check inactive)

2- W (minimum order quantity check active, with warning message and dialog box)

3- E (minimum quantity check active, with error message and shopping cart block)

Didi you activate the badi ?

Kind regards

Yann

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i want to use this BADI for check minimun Quantity. Is it possible to have an example of code of this BADI ?

When the quantity you enter is less than the minimum order quantity for the item, i want to display an message error and i do not allow to transfer the item to the shopping cart? Is this functionality setting to customizing or in program code?

Regards,

Mario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also having issues with the minimum quantity.

Also, the badi has been activated and the call structure MIN_ORDER_QTY=E is on the top.

Thanks for all the help in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We had the same problem as well.

Our problem was that the field /CCM/ORDER_UNIT was not populated.

I believe for this BAdI to work, the fields /CCM/MINIMUM_QUANTITY and /CCM/ORDER_UNIT have to be populated.

/CCM/ORDER_UNIT being the order unit.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

That check is working in my system (CCM2SP3 as well), but I don't see any incorrect in your description.(I made a copy of the standard implementation)

Are you sure that the BADI is active? have you tried with a breakpoint to know if it is really active?

If you want, you cand send me some screen shots or details to my email (including call structure)

Regards

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Yes I have checked the activation of my BADI and it is active. I have also put in the catalog call structure:

MIN_ORDER_QTY = E Fixed value

Maybe I will try putting this in a different sequence (higher up)?

Regards,

Paula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That seems to have worked. I placed the MIN_ORDER_QTY higher up in the sequence in the call structure and now is working.

Thanks for your input

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Fine

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Just wondering if the field used to check the minimum order qty only comes from MIN_ORDER_QTY. Because in my system (SRM5.0) I also have to use the field /ccm/minimum_quantity to make the checking work.

Is there something missing in my system? BTW, I have activated the BADI as well.

Regards,

Feri.