cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question with SAP table COSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts, hope you are well, my question is the following:

In SAP table COSS there is a field VRGNG this field has two data KPPS and RKL, it says they are CO operations, could you help me know what does this two data mean in Costing?, thank you in advance for your help.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi German Rodriguez,

The field VRGNG in COSS table represents the "Business Transaction" in Controlling Module.

RKL : Actual Activity Allocation

KPPS: Standard Cost (Secondary)

You can view complete list of Business Transactions in Table TJ01 by filtering with "Business Transaction". To know the details, double click on any of the resulting line item, you will be able to see the name of the Business Transaction...

Pls revert back for further explanation...

Srikanth Munnaluri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you For your help, regards

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RKL

For a cost center, if the costs are charged to other cost centers or objects through direct activity allocation (e.g KB21N) for every period (for a given allocation cost element). The total of such activities appear in the COSS table under each of the 12 periods. This if it is an actual posting (value type 4 ) If it is a value type 1 then it refers to plan. Commonly, you may find values under Cost centers.

KPPS

Similarly when a production order is created, based the routing the planned cost is derived for activity type to be performed for the order quantity, when cost is calculated for the order. This is with the value type 1 (i.e, Plan). When actual activity types are confirmed, they get posted under actual value type. The value that appears are totalled up. Commonly, you may find values under Production Orders.