cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How big is SCM/APO/Livecache/TM customer base?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Becuase these products are not used by some sectors such as finacial sector, etc., they

used to have a small customer base.

I have heard that now more companies start to use it.

Is that true? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

the answer to this depends on what you define as 'small'.

It's correct that many of the optimization functions are based in production and supply chain management and that they are used most often for this as well.

I'm not aware of any optimization option available for SCM that might be used for the financial/banking sectors - but hey, I'm just a database guy

Anyhow, there are literally thousands of active SCM/liveCache installations that are heavily used by our customers and that are and inevitable building block of their processes.

Hope that answers your question.

regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

If somebody can tell what is the percentage of SCM installation among all SAP products, it would be

very helpful.

Thanks!

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jennifer,

1. SAP has more than 14,500 SAP SCM customers. You could find more details

and documentation at SAP link service.sap.com/scm.

Please Overview SAP Business Suite at service.sap.com/businesssuite

< You could find links to Business Benefits, Customer References, Brochures and White Papers, and News & Events >

2. Why do you need the percentage of SCM installation among all SAP products?

If you are planning to install SCM, it's better to review the information at SAP site service.sap.com/scm, where you could find also a complete view of SAP SCM capabilities, when you will click at solution overview < from service.sap.com/scm >.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Answers (0)