Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NSP installation problem on windows VISTA

former_member215870
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just bought a new PC with VISTA Home Premium as operating system (unfortenlty). I am trying to install the NSP demo version, but the hole installation seems to stack on the 34%. I had befor 1,5 years succesfull installed the NSP on a XP PC and I did not had such problems. The system requirements says that XP is required. I can not installed this on my PC.

I have start to download the NSP 7.01 version that says that works with VISTA and windows server 2003. If I do not have the windows server 2003 can not setup the NSP? What alternatives do I have?

Please can anybody help me?

Thanks in advances.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215870
Participant
0 Kudos

Finally after 4 hard days and nights I have succeed to install the NSP, but this was imposimble to be installed on VISTA Home Premium edition. For this reason I had to download and install first the Virtual PC 2007, then to install the XP on this PC and then the NSP 7.01. Previously I did not take any msg but the installation was stack on the 40-41% for more than 6H in a new PC with 4GB Ram. So this was not acceptable. In the VM the hole installation took me only 2-3h.

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should post this question in "AS Preview Installation" for better answer.

Regards,

Debasis.