cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on documents SC and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a problem with a SC and the related PO. In SC we can see (in follow on document) that a PO is created from that SC. But when looking in the PO under follow on document there are no SC related. It is a very strange behavior. As anyone stumble upon that?

Sincerely

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

First of all which scenario you are using means is that Extended clasic scenario?

If that's the extended classic scenario, then that PO should replicate in ECC as well.

Now some times what happen, PO has been created in SRM with Status "Error in Process" & that

is not getting reflected in ECC. So check whether the PO has "Error in Status" or not.

You cn check that PO or SC using the Standard T-code RZ20 in SRM.May be some connectivity issue

was there during PO creation & if not then search for OSS note.

Thanks

Shraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using ECS Server 550 SP12. In this case I am not interested in ECC. I am only talking about SRM. In SRM the relationship between SC and PO should be visible from both objekt... or am I wrong?

Sincerely

Anders

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will see a connection from SRM of the S/C to the P/O but there is no backward pointers from the P/O back to the SRM S/C. We had to to place the S/C number in the tracking field via the BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADi.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

See if that connection exists for BBP_PD. In header connections, so much for the request as for the pushcart.

Really that is very strange.

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The reverse is not possible.

EBP can update the follow-on documents number not vice versa in Classic scenario. In ECC6.0, there is no concept of SC. Manual input in the Tracking number can be used for SC nu ref. in the follow on doc. ie..PO

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm.... if you are talking about an R/3 Purchase Order created via an EBP shopping cart, you would never see that. The Shopping Cart is unknown to R/3. If you want to know what Shopping Cart created the Purchase Order, we placed the Shopping Cart Number in the Tracking Number field.

See if that will solve your dilema.

Regards, Dean.