cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of Unplanned downtime of Resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have a quick question. If a resource has an unplanned downtime, I would like to view the impact it has on the product produced in that resource during the unplanned downtime and the impact it has on all the orders of products pegged to the one produced in this resource.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Narayanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayanan,

These reports pull up all the dependent requirements/receipts that are pegged to a forecast or sales order within the location as well as the other locations. If you need the information of pegging scenario for a single location product combination, then you can make use of the t-code /SAPAPO/PEG1 - Pegging Overview.

Hope this information helps you. Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

If a resource has unplanned downtime, if you want to see the impact by viewing the nature of orders that are getting affected, you can use t-code /sapapo/rrp4 and /sapapo/rrp1 and select the planning version, from, to periods, location, resource etc., and download the orders (like dependent demends, requirements, receipts, etc.,) which will give you the entire information on the nature of demand affected and nature of orders that are affected.

Please confirm your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Mr. Senthil:

One quick question. Will these transactions help me pull up pegging requirements flowing not only within the same location but into other plants and ultimately to the forecast or customer order?

Thanks

Narayanan