cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping : how to see the field contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had tested the mapping object ( source : webservice --> dest: RFC )

When i ran the test after importing the source instance from XML file, i am getting the message testing is succefull , but i want to see the filed contents in the destination message type (RFC) after the the test.is it passible.

my requirement is to analyse the field contents after mapping had been done.

Thanks & regards

Mallik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test Mapping -

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see what is the actual transformation happening during runtime (i.e. when you test the end-to-end scenario from WebService to RFC)

1) login to SAP GUI

2) go to transaction /nSXMB_MONI

3) double-click on Monitor for Processed XML Messages

4) Fill the details (like Execution Time, Sender/Receiver Service, Interface etc) and press F8.

5) double-click on the message-entry corresponding to your scenario

6) You will see a list as:

Inbound Message

Interface Determination

Request Message Mapping and other options

7) Expand Inbound Message tab --> Payloads --> Right-click on Main Document and say display in Window 1

😎 Expand Request Message Mapping tab --> Payloads --> Right-click on Main Document and say display in Window 2

Now you can see the message coming into SAP XI in window 1 (upper window) and message going out of SAP XI in window 2 (lower window)

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/69/a6fb3fea9df028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

On the Test tab page, the left side displays the Source XML Instance and the right side displays the result of the transformation, that is, the Target XML Instance. In this Trget XM you can see your RFC field contents.

regards,

Divya