cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping : how to see the filed contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had tested the mapping object ( source : webservice --> dest: RFC )

When i ran the test after importing the source instance from XML file, i am getting the message testing is succefull , but i want to see the filed contents in the destination message type (RFC) after the the test.is it passible.

my requirement is to analyse the filed contents after mapping had been done.

Thanks & regards

Mallik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

help yourself by testing the mapping as mentioned in this blog - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see the target data if not visible in test tab of message mapping then please see the display queue option for each field in graphical mapping editor.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in message mapping you have Test tab, and if you want to see the data flow, then in graphical mapping Defination tab, click on Display Queue on perticular field, you will have value list at that stage...

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are testing in the message mapping's test TAB, then you can straigght away find the result in the target.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

but i am getting the meesage Mapping sucessful and in the target area i am only able to see three fields of that RFC like Tree> RFC_POS_--

I_COMMIT X

I_LOCKWAIT 0

RETURN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check your mapping. Maybe you have not initialized the (optional) root node of your traget RFC structure. In this case you may only see the mandatory fields of the RFC structure ...

Regards,

Volker