cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Delivery Order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a got requirement from client where the SAP system will create delivery orders automatically considering factors like total weight of the material, dimension of the material etc.

Is there any means to give a solution to this requirement.

Plesae help...

Thanks,

Shibaji.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibaji,

I am not sure what a 'delivery order' is. Do you mean Inbound or outbound deliveries? Can you give us a few more details about the requirements?

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thanks for your response.

I was indicating to "ourbound delivery" only.

The Customer makes a single truck load considering factors like total weight limit of the load. A single delivery order represents a single truck load. So, can there be any option to make the delivery order automatic considering the total weight limit.

Thanks,

Shibaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct solution to this method. SAP provides transaction code VL10C for creating Deliveries in the background by batch job, however this functionality is independant of the weight of the complete delivery.

However you can take help of your programmer in making copy of this transaction and insert your check of weight limit for delivery creation.

Amit G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Presently, I am using VL10e and incorporated a lot of fields for despatch planning functionality, using background delivery order creation option but required to trigger manually. How can we go forward to make a automatc delivery through this screen.

Thanks,

Shibaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shibaji,

All VL10* transactions can be run in a standard background job, using program RVV50R10C. Background jobs can be triggered by a regular time schedule (eg, every 2 hours, find all the deliverable requirements, match them up to stock via ATP, and create the deliveries)

You will have to create one or more variants. The format of these variants is not intuitive. Refer to [OSS note 310022|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/310022].

While cruising through OSS, you probably also want to download [OSS note 113411 |https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/113411], the collective note about VL10 issues.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey DB49

Thanks Dude,

Your Answer Solved my Problem..

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz give him points & mark the thread as "answered" if his Answer Solved your Problem..

Nagesh

Answers (0)