cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 - Inbound Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every day, our inbound queue is flooded with thousands of entries from R3AD_CLASS queue. The Status is SYSFAIL, and the entries keep coming.

I'm not running anything right now that I know of and I only expect these queues when I replicate data from R/3 to SRM. I'm not replicating anything right now.

How do I stop these froming coming into the queue? Our SRM system is connected to two R/3 systems, and the queues only come from one particular R/3 system.

Thanks.

SN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the transaction r3am1 --> and check status of the replication.

if the status of the replication is --> running --> you have to either cancel the replication (or) stop the replication process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no replication going on right now.

Where else could I check or what can I do to stop the queues from coming in?

Thanks.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried another txn R3AR3 for the delta load, and that's where I see the process was still running. I killed the process and that stopped the queue.

Thanks.

SN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know there is a more specific OSS Note but take a look at OSS Note 765236 - FAQ Queueing in CRM and R3. That should give you a good understanding.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note only explains what each queue means but does not address the question that I have...why do these queues keep coming even though I'm not replicating any data from that R/3 system. They're flooding the inbound queues and how do I turn them off?

Thanks.

SN