cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Portal Drop Down History on Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the following scenario during the creation of shopping carts in SRM.

User A shops on behalf of User B and he drops down the product category or Unit of Measure and selects a new product category or Unit of Measure other than the default values in the drop down through the search help. He creates the shopping Cart.

User A again tries to create a new shopping cart on behalf of User B and he drops down the product category or Unit of Measure but he does not see the latest product category or Unit of Measure that he had selected earlier in the drop down history list.

Now User B creates a shopping cart on his own behalf and selects the product category or Unit of Measure that User A had used in his first shopping cart and creates the shopping cart.

Now if User A tries to shop on behalf of User B and he drops down the product category or Unit of Measure he is able to see the product category or Unit of Measure used in the drop down history.

I would like to know is there some kinda setting in SAP SRM or the portal that controls this.

The requriement for us is that even when User A shops on behalf of User B and uses a new product category or Unit of Measure other than that is in the drop down history, this history has to be in the drop down list the next time User A tries to shop on behalf of User B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I know, that history is based on the logged on user id. I have not been able to find where that is stored to review key information. I know this does not help, but I think you are looking at some customization.

Regards, Dean.

Answers (0)