cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Receipt (Planned) orders w/o source of supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

How can I get all SNP Distribution Receipt (Planned) orders w/o source of supply in APO?

BR,

Alper

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can still create Distribution Receipts (Planned) orders, for this you have to maintain transprotation lane b/w vendor location (soruce) and plant locations (destination). Also you should have maintained the procurement type of the product as 'F' external procurement or 'X' both inhouse/external procurement. To run this create a test scenario by maintaing 2 locations(Vendor and plant location) and a product. Assign the product and locations to active model. Create some forecast using transaction /n/sapapo/rrp3. Enter the product, location(Plant location) and quantity(with negative value). and save. Check the forecast in interactive planning table. Now run the Network heuristics by selecting the vendor, plant location and product. You should be able to see the distribution receipts (PR) created for product.

There is no need for maintain the PDS/PPM as source of supply. Hope this is what you are expecting. If not let me know what actually you are looking for.

Regards

KRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try to clarify what I am looking for.

Below is how the source determination works:

"Source Determination (Heuristic)

System Action if Source Cannot Be Found

If there is neither a valid transportation lane (for procurement type F; external procurement) nor valid PPM/PDS (for procurement type E; in-house production), the system creates an SNP stock transfer or SNP planned order with no reference to a source of supply. The same applies if there is no product at the source location of the transportation lane."

Obviously I can not govern the system's behavior and even if source of supply is missing the system will create SNP orders. That's why I am looking for a report which will help me to list/display all SNP orders without source of supply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alper,

SCM is not an ERP. Standard reporting is kind of thin for subjects that touch on the area of execution.

I haven't seen a report that displays your requirements in SCM (not to say that it doesn't exist, maybe some of the other experts have come across something).

Many people just use existing ERP reports to view this data. ME5A shows purchase requisitions, COOIS displays planned order info.

Regards,

DB49

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think, you can find these from APO.

You can avoid these orders by maintaining the setting in planning version. But this may not be desirable as it will result in uncovered requirements.

As the old saying goes, "There is no alternative to hard work", you should check manually for each product location combinations whether a source of supply exists.

Incidently purchase requisitions get generated without source of supply also if there are more than one T-lanes and quota is not maintained. Those are more difficult to find.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

"You can avoid these orders by maintaining the setting in planning version."

Where is that setting (I did not manage to find such)? We use the SNP Heuristic!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The setting does not work for SNP heuristic, it is applicable only for SNP Optimizer for not creating planned order without PPM.

Their is no standard report available for identifying receipts without source you have to develop custom report.

I think you can use BAPI BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 to get the list of receipts without source of external supply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog