cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding decimal places for currencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

SAP standard allows 2 decimal points as default for any condition value. However, based on the entries in TCURX table we can set number of decimal places with reference to specific currencies.

In our system there is no entry in TCURX table against USD currency. Still the system is taking 3 decimal places against the expected 2 decimal places.

Is there somewhere hardcoded this for US or are they any additional settings impacting this? Please help

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor

Hi Rajesh

First of all check in OY04 wheather decimals have been maintained for US currency or not If it has been maintained then the data is coming from there only. If it is not coming then finally Check SE16 for

TCURX table how many decimals have been maintained for currency

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Table Oy04 is not available in ECC 6.0. Is there any typographical error that has crept in?

Can you let me know the description of the table, so that I can search accordingly..

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OY04 is available in ECC 6

OY04 (O for OWL) Decimal Places for Currencies

SPRO>>>>>>>SAP NetWeaver>>>>>>>General Settings>>>>>Currencies>>>>>Set Decimal Places for Currencies

If it is in production server dont change it untill you have discussed with u r FI consultants

I think it might have been locked check in SM01 whether the tcode is locked

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

If your are working in the Production server then it is not possible to change .So you need to take help of the FI consultants and What Rithvika said is also correct OY04. Because in ECC 6.0 version it OY04 is available

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to set 3 decimal places. I got the reference to Note # 38881.

This is what I did:

1. Create a new currency US$ and set the decimal places to 3

2. Maintained the prices using VK11.

3. Changed the customers' sales area currency to US$

But when I created the sales order although the system determined the prices in 3 decimals i got the following information message which keeps on showing during the entire sales order creation:

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZMAC is missing

Message no. V1801

Details are as below:

The obligatory condition ZMAC does not exist. The document is therefore considered to be incomplete from the point of view of pricing.

The cause can be, for example, that a condition record does not exist for condition ZMAC or that a field overflow has occurred when the condition rate was calculated.

Procedure

Check why the condition could not be found. Use the pricing analysis function on the pricing screen to do this. If necessary, add the missing condition manually to the document.

I believe I am missing some configuration that should be done in pricing, not sure what. As this question has been flagged answered, hope someone would be able to help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh Doppalapudi,

You can set the settings in

IMG --> SAp Netweaver --> General Settings --> Currencies --> Set Decimal Places for Currencies or OY04 Tcode can be executed.

Against USDN = 5, change it but consult your Basis Consultant before proceeding with the process, check with FI Consultants too....it will have its reflections in toher modules too..

Usually these settings will be set by FI people..... check with them...

Regards

Sathya

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

Good time,

One more question, where we can create for 2 decimal?