cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

putaway strategy user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My storage type putaway strategy user exit is active for storage type. Can anybody tell me which user exit it is?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

The user exit for putaway is MWMTO003 (Own stock placement strategy). This consists of the following function modules:

EXIT_SAPLL03A_001 Internal Putaway Strategy: Find Storage Bin

EXIT_SAPLL03A_002 Internal Putaway Strategy: Check Specified Storage Bin

EXIT_SAPLL03A_003 Internal Putaway Strategy: Update New Items in Internal Tables

EXIT_SAPLL03A_004 Internal Putaway Strategy: Update Internal Tables of Deleted Items

Hope this information helps,

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But i put the breck point in MWMTO003 user exit but its not stoping at creation of TO .

pls. help.

Edited by: dev .. on Apr 18, 2009 7:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the 'User Exit' check box in storage type master in SPRO in the upper half which is for putaway, then debug again, you should find the user exit.

Amit G

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried it through abap person but do not found it,

Actually its active but even its not calling in lt06, lt04.

Our system is upgraded from 4.7 to 6.0. same problem has occured with the user exit of other module.

how to get ride from this problem.

former_member208991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

A small check, but it might help: Ensure that the exits are switched on (i.e. they are active). We once had a problem in ECC 6.0, and it finally turned out that the exit was not activated.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nikhilesh,

You are nearly correct. The Object in the CMOD was deactivated during the upgradation. Now its solved.

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain me whether we can create our own put away strategy based on the MRP(Maximum Retail Price) of a material.?

>it means same material having different MRP should not get merged into a single bin.

I cannot use it at batch level because my batch characters are on monthly basis.E.X. 200812,200901,200902.

>it always happens that different batches will quite often have same MRP.So if i use at batch level then i loose lot of space in my WH because it keeps booking the fresh GR into to next empty bin

>but i dont want to store them into separate bins as i loose space in my WH.

>Instead i want to store the materials having same MRP (belonging to either same batch or different batch) in a same bin and different MRP into different bins irrespective of batches.!!

>can i develop a put away strategy satisfying this requirement.??

thanks in advance for your response on this.

regards

Venkat

Edited by: VENKATARAJCK on Jun 26, 2009 10:29 AM

Answers (0)