cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with colspan in row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I try to create a table with 3 merged colums in one row. For example, i have five table headers, but only 3 colunms in rows. The first headers represent the firs row column, the secons, thirdh and fourth header represent the second row column and the fifth header represent the thirdh row column.

If i bind this in html, it look like this:

<table border=1>
	<tr><td>col 1.1</td><td>col 1.2</td><td>col 1.3</td><td>col 1.4</td><td>col 1.5</td></tr>
	<tr><td>col 2.1</td><td colspan=3>col 2.2</td><td>col 2.3</td></tr>
	<tr><td>col 3.1</td><td colspan=3>col 3.2</td><td>col 3.3</td></tr>
</table>

Is there some way to do this with a single table component?

Thanks..

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table
+ TableColumnGroup1
   + TableColumn1
+ TableColumnGroup2
   + TableColumn2
   + TableColumn3
   + TableColumn4
+ TableColumnGroup3
   + TableColumn5

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

This isn't what i need..

I need some opposed this. In your case there is one group column and more columns below. I need three columns above and one merged column to this three columns below. like as column group but column grouping the botton columns.

Thanks

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Web Dynpro Table does not support merging of columns, only grouping of columns under a common header. Maybe popins are an alternative?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

when i used Insert GroupedColumn i need to display the merged columns in horizantal like a row not as a column is it possible to display it as row

regards,

sush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sushma

Maybe i didn't understand your problem, but i think that you need to use a TableRowGrouping element in table.

And about the GroupColumn, it's realy impossible to merge many columns in one column below the columns headers, and a popin didn't resolve muy UI requeriments.

Regards

Marcos