cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change UOM in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Presently for a Particular product UOM is reflecting in SRM as 'BOT',where as this UOM is not maintained in Tcode CUNI.We need to change this UOM from 'BOT' to 'BO'.How to change this in EBP.

Appreaciate your Inputs!!

Thanks

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below link more detail..

BR,

NMK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using MDM for handling catalog? If so there is a separate GUI called MDM UOM, with that you can change the unit of measurement.

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just a thought.... we use Content Management to map UNSPSC to our internal Product Category. There seems to be setting where you can map attributes. The UOM can be an attribute that the mapping might be able to handle.

See if that will work for you.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NMK,

Thanks For Your Reply!!

Could you please let me know How to change the UOM in Catlog of EBP directly.I need to change UOM 'BOT' to 'BO' since 'Bo' is available in CUNI.

Thanks

Rakesh.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rakesh

Is it internal catalog or external catalog?.

you have to do little enhancement to convert your supplier UOM in to your SAP standard UOM.

i think it is the right way.you may need to create one ZUOM table and if it this is a supplier UOM convert in to SAP UOM this

BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER may help you.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unit of measures system checks in CUNI, If it is not maintained system through error message.

In CUNI We cont change the standard unit of measure like 'BOT'. copy the 'BOT' and change it to 'BO'.

Thanks

prasad.s