cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Project Download - Field Assignment

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

In Customizing, you can define which cPro field is mapped to which MS Project field in cPro 4.5), which is nice. However, there is no default customizing available, and therefore, you have to manually define the mapping for all fields, which is not easy if you are not an MS project expert. If you don't do this, the exported MS project file is completely empty.

Is there a default mapping somewhere, or can somebody post his/her mapping here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Note:

958210 : MS P client integration
983597 : MS P server integration

This note gives std config, you may need to change as per customer requirements.

Niranjan

Points welcome for useful info

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

thx for the help.

This note explains how to define the mapping, which is nice, and it mentions the mapping of the following two fields:

- NAME (MS Pro) => NUMBER (cPro)

- TITLE (MS Pro) => NUMBER (cPro)

This is helpful, but I still have to map all other fields myself. Can somebody provide a more extended example?

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the PDF included?

check this [cPRO 4.0|https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012006153200000497522006E/MSPIntegrationofcPro400.zip]

Niranjan

let me know if it helps?

Points welcome if useful

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

That was the soloution. Based on the description in the PDF, i copied the sample customizing from client 000 to my client, and not it works as expected. THX

Answers (0)