cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate SAP BOne 2007 to SAP ECC 6.0 ?

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

I would like to integrate the Version: SAP Business One 2007 B (8.60.034) SP: 00 PL: 07 with SAP ECC 6.0 .

We have Netweaver 2004s

As per my understanding , Correct me if i am wrong

1. B1Si used to integrate with out using XI/PI to SAP Business One .

2. Else use BOne exposed webservice with SAP XI then IDOC will interact with SAP ECC.

Questions :

1. Which version of B1Si i have to use/download to talk with Netwaver 2004s ? I have some documentation for Neweaver 2007 will it be helpful ?

2. Which one is recommended by SAP , is B1Si (or) SAPBone 's DIAPI's webservice which interact with SAP PI/XI using SOAP adapter and IDOC adapters ?

Please give some clear picture !

Thanks.,

V.Rangarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Getting back to the question of versions,

the connection to SAP ECC 5.0 and SAP ECC 6.0

is supported by B1iSN 2007?

Thank you, Balazs

Edited by: Barta Balazs on Apr 21, 2010 4:44 PM

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies

YatseaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Rangarajan,

B1Si as you mentioned is formally named as B1iSN. B1i Platform to SAP Business One is just like XI/PI to SAP ERP.

See my answer below:

1.Since you are using SAP Business One 2007 B, certainly you should download B1iSN2007

2.B1iSN is currently the SAP official offering solution for subsidiary integration, where both the infrastructure (B1i) and the solution (B1iSN) that is built on top are produced by SAP. You're right, the connection between B1iSN and ERP doesn't require XI/PI. B1iSN provide the connection adapter of SAP Business One and IDoc adapter for R3. What you need to do is to configure and run , just configure the system landscape and ALE in R3etc. You may refer to the guideline document in the B1iSN installtion folder.

How to download B1iSN? You may refer to:

[|]

Kind Regards, Yatsea

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatsea ,

Thanks for your reply .

But , I am not clear on the following

1. Our Netweaver stack is 2004s , is that B1iSN can interact with this ?

2. Can PI and B1iSN can communicate ?

3. Hope B1iSN 's connection to SAP R3 involves much coding [ DI API ] than we use PI ? Am I right ?

Please clarify the above !

Thanks.,

V.Rangarajan

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Rangarajan,

Currently the integration with NetWeaver using B1iSN2007 is when using the SAP BW/BI integration. Other than that you could use the B1iSN2007 HTTP adapter to create integration with B1iSN2007 and NetWeaver for Business Scenario Integration.

Eddy

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Eddy

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan