cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Fax Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our implementation is using a third party software to send SRM local PO's to suppliers via fax.

On transaction SOST or SCOT, the transmission report indicates that sender of the fax is 'workflow system' and not the PO or Cart raiser. How do we set any fax transmissions to contain the raisers email address, so that failures route back to them? For any email transmission failures, this is sent to the PO or Cart raiser as they are the sender and this is how I want faxes failures to be handled?

Please can someone provide any info to this dilema!

Ciao. Mikey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is using 3rd party fax software. System admin receives sending FAX error email in his inbox and sends it manually to supplier.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On transaction SOST or SCOT, the transmission report indicates that sender of the fax is 'workflow system' and not the PO or Cart raiser.

Where does it pick up 'workflow system' as the user?

Thanks.

Mikey.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

In SOST, please select one message and click the details

you may see

Sender:- Workflow system

User name :- WF-BATCH ( This user may send all your PO to vendor)

check in su01d

details of communication mentioned for that wf user.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu.

Thanks. The User Name is WF-BATCH.

Please can you suggest where in config I change this to make this become the name of the Cart raisers?

ciao.

Mike.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Mike

if you notice your Purchase order in the Web via process Purchaser order via web,

in the left down (corner) changed by WF_BATCH .

please check with your techical person BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI -bbp_po_change method

helps you to convert WF-BATCH to requestor of SC .

yes i do agree . it looks awkward if you notice your PO via ME23n CREATED BY WORK FLOW .

REGARDS

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

We added this correction so that the SAP ME23N no longer has WF-BATCH to as the creator many months ago as we added an OSS note.

As explained, the WF-BATCH user only appears on the local SRM PO output via Fax output only. All ouput of local SRM PO's to the supplier by print, email etc correctly show the document being sent by the creator and not WF-BATCH. user.

Question again is. Why is the fax output record in SOST & SCOT have WF-BATCH as the user and how can we set this to the creator? If the fax transmission fails, the email goes to WF-BATCH. We want this to go to the document creator instead.

Ciao and thanks

Mikey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I found that your thread has been answered. Can you share the solution? I'm facing the same issue and need help on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Henry