cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Messages to SAP global support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In a SAP Solution Manager Service Desk Support Message, is it possible to send this Support Message back to SAP Global Support a second time, once you have triggered the action u2018Confirm to SAPu2019 after the first time?

Let me explain:

A Support message is sent to SAP Global Support by the Support Team of a company and consequently, SAP provides an answer. The support team looks at the answer, decides it is OK and confirms the solution to SAP.

Then they send the Message to the requester. This guy/girl then notices the solution doesnu2019t work for him/her and sends the message back to the support team.

At that moment, the support team is getting worried. They havenu2019t got a clue as to what is the right answer and by now they are in a meeting to discuss if they can send this to Global Support a second time, even though they have already confirmed the Message to themu2026

Sou2026 Can they send it a second time?

Thanks for your advice

Aldo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You can if you have executed ONLY the action "Confirm Message to SAP"(without message status "Confirmed").

There are two ways to confirm the message to SAP.

1. Option1:

Choose the message status as "Confirmed" and execute the action "Confirm Message to SAP".

This confirms the message to SAP as well as confirms to Solution Manager System also.

So you cann't make any more changes or cann't execute no more actions.

2. Option2:

Just execute the action "Confirm Message to SAP" without choosing any status.

This confirms the message to SAP but not on support desk system(solution manager system).

So you can make changes or can execute any action including "Confirm Message to SAP"

one more time.

Let me know if you are still not clear.

Regards,

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjai.

That answers my question.

Kind regards,

Aldo

Answers (0)