cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Storage Location Stock during Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When I execute the Deployment I have to exclude a particular storage location stock for the run (may be permanently also). Is it possible to exclude the storage location stock thorough some user-exit or any customizing?

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If your requirement is to block the storage location stocks only in deployment and not into APO, then try these two ways as this funtionality is not available in std SAP system.

1) Filter this storage location in the programme /SAPAPO/RMSDPDEP by writing customised code with an abapper, so that it will drops the storage location stocks not getting planned during deployment

2) Try anyof these user exists

APOBP011 Enhancement for Stock BAPIs (BUS10504)

APOCF011 Inbound Processing: Stock

APOCF027 Customer-Specific Enhancements: Stock

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

APO does not recognise stock at Storage location level like ECC but in APO the stock is just an ATP category.

If you wanted to block stock from certain storage location ony during deployment during CIF you shoul assign the stock from these storage location to a custom category, here my assumption is that the stock in ECC is unrestricted stock though at different storage location.

In case you are talking about blocked stock in certain storage location which you want to CIF but not use for deployment, the blocked stock will be automatically assigned to a category CI.

In both the case you exclude the category from the ATD receipts category group maintained in the master data and it will exclude the stock from deployment.

Thanks,

sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog,

Thx for ur solution.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

The user exit will block the entire storage location stocks not to pass to APO permanently. ie During any runs like planning runs, deployment runs, these stocks won't interfere.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for ur reply.

Please let me know how block the stock for a particular storage location during the deployment run without blocking it in R/3

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

Please clarify, do you wish to block the Storage Location stock from coming into APO permanently or its just that it should be blocked for Deployment Run ??

As per your first message, it was understood that you wish to block the SL stock from coming into APO permanently. . . . .

Regards,

Prasad Patil.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Is the stock brought in from ECC. If so you can block the stock in ECC itself and CIF it to APO. That way it will not be considered for planning / deployment

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaprakash,

You can permanently block that storage location from coming into APO using User exits at APO side, with the help of some ABAP Expert.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Thx for ur reply.

Please let me know if we want to block it only during the deployment run.

Thanks,

Siva.