cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI_ADM user keep getting lock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having an issue with the NWDI, the user NWDI_ADM keeps getting lock and i am not sure what is locking the user. I also receive this message when trying to access the activity in the CBS.

#1.5 #001E0BEBCFF000760000005700001090000467BE96A6C2DD#1239968175774#com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin##com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin####n/a##8d5928812b4211decb67001e0bebcff0#Thread[CBS BSA Orc,10,SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_Group]##0#0#Error##Java###

[EXCEPTION]

#3#Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator!

Build Space "JDI1_TESTJS_D" [bsID: 42, version: 1] [in-queue: on, out-queue: "on (queueing)", processing: on]#Unable to access repository. Authentication failed.#com.sap.tc.cbs.api.CommunicationException: Unable to access repository. Authentication failed.

at com.sap.tc.cbs.api.impl.BSFacade.getOwnerBuildspace(BSFacade.java:526)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.checkWorkspace(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.validateWSs(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:57)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.validate(BSAdmin.java:183)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.updateState(BSAdmin.java:251)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.determineChanges(BSAdminOrc.java:437)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.validateBuildSpaceData(BSAdminOrc.java:217)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.act(BSAdminOrc.java:339)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.impl.CourteousTimer.run(CourteousTimer.java:139)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

#

If you can help, that would be great.

Thanks

Jean Seguin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

You can check NWDI_ADM user in your NWDI System & SLD System. To check where user is getting locked you can go to Visual Admin --> Server Node --> Security Provider --> User Management:

Search for NWDI_ADM user and see when it was last locked. Perforn this on both NWDI & SLD system.

To resolve this issue.

1. Make sure you have same password defined in NWDI & SLD system OR

2. Run configuration wizzard in NWDI System which will prompt you to enter password for NWDI_ADM user. TO do that please go to

http://NWDIserver:<portnumber>:nwa --> Deploy and Change. From there run configuration wizard for CBS; CMS & DTR. and before doing this make sure you have correct password for NWDI_ADM user in SLD & NWDI System.

What I generally do is keep same passowrd in NWDI & SLD system. Thats my way of doing thing and keeping less complications.

Bhavin

Answers (0)