cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting XML from a scheduled transaction to another transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try posting an XML from one transaction to another in a different project by calling it as a webservice, it doen't hit the other transaction.

I see this in the Netweaver error logs:

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:111)

at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:127) [see details]

XML AssignXml Parse Error

[EXCEPTION]

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.... [see details]

AND

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

More interestingly it happens ONLY when I schedule the parent transaction, when I trigger it manual everything works fine.

Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I see that this post was marked as answered. Could you please elaborate on how this problem was fixed?

I am experiencing a similar issue:

I am trying to get the Active Portal application running in MII 12.1.7 (also 12.1.8) and all went well up to the point where the ActivePortalMonitor transaction is scheduled. In the logs I also receive the org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.

The culprit is the XMLQuery block in that txn. Just like with your situation, when ran from workbench it works; when scheduled it doesn't.

I tried replacing the XMLQuery with other blocks that get the same result, i.e. XMLLoader or HTTPLoader + StringToXMLParser; and in all cases the XML fetching element bombs out.

I also built a simple txn that does an XMLQuery on another txn and then dumps the output in a file. Same thing: when run from workbench it runs fine; from scheduler it gives "SAX" error

I would post the specific error log, but it is always varying, here is one example:

[ERROR] [Untitled_0]org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Open quote is expected for attribute "DIR" associated with an element type "HTML".

Any help/hints are much appreciated

Kind Regards,

Fanie