cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem in pricing. We have a requirement where the client wants to have a two condition types for discount which are otherwise similar except for the calculation type. I mean they want to have two condition types for customer discount and these condition types will differ only in the calculation types one will have quantity and the other will have percentage as the calculation type. Now my question is that is it possible to have a single condition record for both the condition types.

CONDITION TYPES K007 K008

Calculation Type Percentage Quantity

Both have the same access sequence

Now is it possible to maintain just one condition record for both these types. I know that in v/06 we can enter the ref condition type and i have done that. i have created a condition record for k007 and entered k007 as a reference condition type in k008.

When i reach the pricing screen the system picks the right condition record for k007 with the right calculation type but when it comes to k008 the value and the calculation type for k008 is the same as for k007.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak Joshi ,

Even though it works, its better you maintain seperate condition records. Since calculation types are different K007 = qty and K008 = %,. Now since the value is same its OK.., but what if % level changes or Vice versa... Its better you maintain seperate condition Types...Clarity will be there in Process.

Coming to your second Question....

In Condition Type K008 you entered k007 as a reference condition type in k008 so definitely t will show K007 Condition records.

But is better you mainatain seperate condition types....

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak

Enter "V" in the Reference Application field for Condition Type K008. That might help you with your problem.

Cheers

Pranz09